Children's Ministry includes:
- Unitots - Infants through 4 years old
- Unikids - Ages 5 through 5th grade
Five Basic Unity Principles for Children
- God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
- I am naturally good because God's Divinity is in me and in everyone
- I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
- Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
- I do and give my best by living the Truth that I know. I make a difference!
Unity Co-founder Myrtle Fillmore said of children “We are here not to entertain the children, but to call them out.” Through that inspiration, we affirm that the Truth principles are alive in each child and youth, not merely held within any book or guide. It is our sacred work to create space for the discovery and recognition of each child’s own Divinity and to support them on their own spiritual journey.
A living curriculum:
- Lives in the question
- Uses the vehicle of story and/or experience
- Is issue based
- Is engaging
- Is an adventure
- Elicits creativity
- Involves everyone
- Always has debriefing
Kids Camp is for children ages 7-11 (1st grade-5th grade).
Mission Statement: As the 2020 Kids Camp Counselors, our mission is to encourage the campers to be engaged in a safe, impactful environment, fostering wonder, to empower their inner light.
Learn more about Kids Camp by clicking on the link at the top of the page.